"Gobble up all nearby explosives for a short duration. Each explosive eaten will heal a percentage of your total health!"
I Eats Grenades allows the player to absorb all explosives in the immediate area and adds points to the players health for each explosive absorbed.
I Eats Grenades doesn't only eat Grenades, it can also be used to devour Troop Traps, Sticky TNT, Rockets, Explosive Kegs, Tank Shells, Teleporters, Explosive Eggs, Snow Cannon Shots and the splash damage from planes.
|Royal I Eats Grenades||National I Eats Grenades|
|Amount Healed/Pick Up||1%||2%||3%||4%||5%|
- Contemplate the amount of Troop Traps alone dotted around the map by commandos. Keep an eye out and each will become a personal medi-pack!
- You can remove grenades and TNT your enemies have placed near your tank by switching to the turret and activating I Eats Grenades, but your tank will take damage from incoming rockets and tank shells if you're on the turret.
- Tanks can only kill by running people over and firing shells. Activating I Eats Grenades and firing from a covered position where the tank can't smash you gives you the best chances of destroying the tank.
- Though IEG is a considered a must, it is recommended that it be kept at around level 1 to 3. Level 5 IEG isn't bad, but you could use those extra ability points for something else. During clanwars often two Gunners switch in activating IEG at level 5 to protect the whole team from any explosives continually. This tactic isn't recommended in regular games because this requires a high skill and much teamwork, which isn't given there.
Given IEG's recent nerf which made it weak, IEG 1-3 is basically useless.
- This ability can really put a cramp in an enemy Soldier's style; especially if they've invested a lot of points in Grenade Spam.